Thinking and Communication are what we are genetically programmed to constantly do to survive since we were very young but somehow not many people do them efficiently.
here are some essentials,
As a receiver,
- pay full attention while listening or reading, word by word, not just wait for your turn to speak which is what most people always do.
- read/listen to what being said not who is saying it because titles, achievements and social status don't matter in general stuff e.g. if the smoker tells us not to smoke, it is still a good advice anyway. no bias. no blindly worship and use your brain properly then you will not be a sheep.
- never laugh when a joke is at someone's expense.
- trust no one. compare information from many places.
- always ask if anything is unclear before further step.
- collect all the messages both spoken and left unspoken but ask if you get the latter one correctly and need to process it before you do.
- always question.
As a sender,
- always explain things in layman's term unless you are certain that your audience get it.
- use tones and words wisely that always mean what they mean.
- don't use redundant words e.g. "most people but not all."
- know what we know and what we don't then proudly admit it.
- reply with the same manner the message was sent to you unless it's required otherwise. if you receive a texts then reply with texts. missed call with call. Especially at work place, don't read text message and answer it verbally. please don't.
- don't crack the jokes at someone's expense. it's very immature and inconsiderate.
- use logic & reasons instead of emotions.
- always state/know the source of information we give/take e.g. as i know, someone told me, i read it from somewhere, i guess, i believe, i'm sure, yesterday, last month, opinion, fact, news, rumor, joke, myth, research or proven theory.
- stay on topic, no personal attack.
- set the goal to learn not to win.
- don't interrupt when other is speaking, wait until it's our turn.
- be polite and have a respect to ourselves and others.
- think before you speak and/or answer the question.
- give opinion only when it is asked for or necessary.
- compliment before complaint.
- always give a clear and simple example when inevitable to mention complex stuff.
- no sarcastic.
- use/understand "some", "most", "all", "but", "and", "or" and other significant words correctly.
- use flawless grammar. please.
(ผู้ติดตาม 9 คน)
random thoughts in this small world...
ให้ทิปบล็อก - ช่วยสนับสนุนบล็อกของเราด้วยการให้ทิป เพื่อเป็นกำลังใจในการสร้างสรรค์งานดีๆ ได้ต่อไป
[ บล็อกนี้ได้ทิปแล้ว 0 ครั้ง ]
*คุณสามารถให้ทิปได้ ตั้งแต่ 20 - 1000 บาท